For all Services: Curly-Doo, Dry-Cut Curly, … EVEN Curly Colour/Lites
- Don’t need first day washed —yet we want to see definition, spring factor and how your curls currently shape your face!
- Arrive with your curls completely dry, down, detangled, in its natural state with your regular product in! (no oils on a salon visit).
- Bring pictures! We care about what you want!
- Remember to check out our cool website for your Curl Type and information on our Services!
You will like these too!
- Arrive a couple of minutes early. Our stylists run on time!
- Call us if you are running late. We’ll do our best to still make it work. We just may need to reschedule if more than 30mins late.
- Before your appointment, an email reminder goes out to you 11 days before and a text reminder 4 days – please confirm back to both.
- We do book a few weeks in advance — we also have an AWESOME waitlist. Ask for it!
- You need re-schedule? We understand! Just let us know 2-3days in advance. As there is a cancellation charge if less than 24hours notice.
We do Get YOU!
- We start off all our appointments with a complimentary consultation!
- We know that for most our Curly girls…. its only about the trim!
- You will always leave The Curl Ambassadors naturally curly … ready to show off and ROCK out those Curls!
Some other Curly Notifications!
- If you are blessed with a whole lot of density – there is an additional charge
- If we do have to do a lot of detangling – there is an additional charge
- If you are hungry… we ask that as a courtesy to all other customer, please, no food in the salon. Yet there are quite a few yummy places to grab a bite next to each of our locations!
- If your bringing in a young child, and your not quite sure how they will be on their first visit – remember to bring their favourite toys, treats, and you are also welcome to bring them in beforehand to come and say hello and meet us!